Rishi-Rina is a non-profit trust, which strongly believes in Indian culture and heritage, ancient Indian Systems and wants to work towards their preservation and dissemination in the modern day.
The Logo of Rishi-Rina
The Logo defines the true aim of the trust. A Banyan tree with its roots touching the ground, denoting the knowledge imparted by a Guru (teacher) to his Shishya (student) sitting underneath it. The knowledge so imparted, stays even when the teacher might not be there and as a part of repaying his Rina (debt) towards the Rishi (teacher), the student is now spreading the knowledge ahead. Hence the trust 'Rishi-Rina'.
Objectives of Rishi Rina
- To preserve, promote and disseminate our age-old Indian wisdom handed down to us in Sanskrit scriptures and literatures.
- To make available to one and all, without discrimination of any kind the Indian intellectual, philosophical and spiritual knowledge systems developed by ancient India.
- To establish national and international Institution(s) to achieve 1. and 2. above.
- To disseminate Indian knowledge systems through modern technology like Online Courses etc.
- To edit , translate and publish Manuscripts available in Sanskrit.
- To frame short-term/ long term courses on Ancient Indian Wisdom for public at large.
- To encourage multi-disciplinary research on Ancient Indian Knowledge Systems in order to make it contemporarily relevant.
- To prepare Manuals for students right from primary level up to university level for giving exposure to the contributions of Ancient India in various fields of knowledge.
- To organize camps and lectures for the students, teachers and public to create awareness about Indian contributions to various fields of knowledge.
- To develop graded manuals for All-inclusive Spiritual Education in order to promote the idea of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam ( The entire world is One family) , universal brotherhood and universal mind .
- To promote rational thinking in students through the introduction to Shastras.
- To promote Bhakti-philosophy to generate a sense of service to humanity.
- To give exposure to Environmental Awareness reflected in our ancient scriptures in order to promote environmental ethics including cleanliness, health etc. etc.
- To identify , interpret and relate all universal thought for universal good from our ancient scriptures.
- To create motivated teachers with a strong sense of service to humanity through various programmes using original Sanskrit materials.
- To develop slowly all necessary Infrastructure to achieve the above mentioned objectives.
- To establish, maintain and run Schools, Colleges, Social service Centres in accordance with the above mentioned goals of the Trust.
- To establish, Training Centres, and allied educational institutions to create manpower to achieve the objectives of the Trust.
- To establish, Cultural, and Social Institutions for the dissemination of the ancient wisdom .
- To Spread for promotion of education and learning in all branches of learning, more specifically, in ancient Indian wisdom.
- To promote Indian Culture and Literature for the Service of our Nation.
- To train teachers and workers in ideals and practice of the true spirit of the education and learning.
- To establish research and training Centres for the furtherance of education/learning in it’s various fields and branches.
- To undertake promotion, training and education of the masses either on its own or in co-operation with similar Agencies working for the cause of all round development of the Society.
- To bring, publish and sell, distribute books, periodicals, leaflets, brochures and papers and also to open and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the promotion of the objectives of the Trust.
- To function as a Non-communal Trust and as a secular organization.
- To establish Centres for employment generation through ancient wisdom at various places of India.
- To acquire and maintain the movables and immovable properties for achieving the said objectives.
- To advance any other objective of general public utility.
- To confer title on eminent personality in the field of ancient wisdom ,science, education, literature, etc. in recognition of his or her contribution to knowledge.
- To establish the colleges to impart education in the area of higher education especially the emerging field like, Electronics, Bio-technology, and other allied fields as a service to the society, particularly to the rural population.
- To take up the Translation of Sanskrit works into English and modern Indian languages.
Rishi Rina has a team of seven trustees, contributing positively to the vision of the trust.
Vashishtha Narayan Jha
Details of Rishi Rina
Address: C3/402, Kunal Icon,
A/C Name: Rishi Rina Trust
A/C Number: 60285750369
Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Branch: Pimple Saudagar, Pune
IFSC Code: MAHB00001443